Healthy and Easy Greek Salad Dressing
This easy recipe for salad dressing can top off any type of salad greens (Romaine, Iceberg, Baby Spinach) that are incorporated with sliced tomatos,cucumbers and thinly sliced rings of red onion. Feta cheese can be used to garnish the top of the salad adding more flavour to the dressing.
- 1 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Mix the lemon juice, herbs, salt/pepper and garlic together
- Add the balsamic vinegar
- Add the extra virgin olilve oil
Now combine the ingredients well. I usually use a bottle with a cap so that I can shake it up properly. I find that if I let the dressing sit over 24 hours the flavours of everything come together nicely.