- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Oven Fried Crispy Chicken Recipe & Delicious Baked Orange Chicken Recipe
Healthy Baked Fried Chicken
Cook Time: 45 minutes - 1 hour
♦ 3 - 5 pounds of chicken, your choice: chicken wings or sliced chicken breasts
♦ 2 eggs, beaten
♦ 1 cup of bread crumbs, (there are different brands in a box, of bread crumbs to buy).
You can avoid cooking fried chicken in a skillet filled with cooking grease; and start with this a healthy cooking recipe for crispy baked chicken.
Baked Fried Chicken Recipe
- Season chicken with Garlic salt, and Mrs. Dash Table Blends.
- Dip chicken in egg; coat with bread crumbs. Then place in well-oiled 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Cover chicken and bake in preheated 400 degree Fahrenheit oven, for 20 minutes.
- Turn chicken; bake, uncovered, 25 minutes, or until chicken is golden brown and done near bone.
Now you can enjoy your Crispy Oven-Baked Chicken. Also you can add side orders: vegetables, wheat noodles, and wheat bun rolls. You can serve up to 5 or 6 people. This recipe is great for dinners and any other events. This is an easy and healthy cooking idea for crispy chicken. And your chicken will be tasty and less greasy compared to fried chicken. Baked crispy fried chicken is much healthier than skillet fried chicken; and this chicken recipe is also delicious.
Watch this video on Oven Fried Chicken - Healthy Cooking
Healthy Orange Chicken Poll
Have You Ever Cooked an Orange Chicken Recipe?
Delicious Baked Orange Chicken Recipe
Preheat Oven to 400°
- Use 3-5 pounds of sliced chicken breast.
- Season chicken with Mrs. Dash-Table Blends or season with Spike Natural Seasonings.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Land O'Lakes butter or Dairy Creamers butter.
Add everything to baking dish with 1 cup of water, after letting chicken bake for 35 minutes add the orange sauce. Allow chicken to cook for an additional 15 minutes as the Orange Sauce by Panda Express or whichever name brand you choose finishes baking. Now your chicken is done, and ready to prepare; can serve up to 4 - 7 people. This Orange Chicken Recipe can be added with side dishes of your choice, such as green beans and macaroni and cheese. Or whichever side orders that you choose. This dish is a low fat way to eat chicken and also a healthy cooking idea for chicken. But most of all it is really delicious.
Easy 100 Food Recipes $4.99
Reasons that may cause an individual to have high blood pressure: frequent consumption of alcoholic beverages, eating pork products, consuming foods that contain iodized (white) salt, pregnancy, weight gain, diabetes, heredity, aging, thyroid, etc.
Low Sodium Recipes for $1.99
© 2011 Brinafr3sh