Easy, homemade peanutbars
Rate this snack!
Finally a healthy snack!
There are not a lot of snacks or candies left for us who have decided not to eat sugar anymore. Here I have found a nice substitute that do taste delicious, and almost like our (or at least mine) favourite chocolate peanutbar! It's made of all natural ingredients and no sugar is added. Can it be any healthier than this?
If you don't like peanuts you can add any kind of nutbutter.
- 200 grams Dark Chocolate, above 70% cacao
- 200 grams Peanutbutter, Sugarfree
- 1 cup Salty/natural nuts, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Vanillapowder, Sugarfree
- 1 pinch Sea salt
- 25 grams Butter
- Melt half the chocolate
- Pour it out in a form covered with greaseproof paper.
- Put in a cold place until it sets
- Meanwhile, put everything else,besides the rest of the chocolate in a saucepan and let it boil up.
- Spread the peanutmixture on the cold chocolate.
- While the rest sets melt the rest of the chocolate and lay it on top of the set peanuts.
- Let everything be cold and set befor you take it all out and chop it in adequate pieces.
- Keep the candies in the refrigirator, otherwise they will melt.