Hell Fire Chili
Hell Fire Chili Recipe , One Of The Most Delicious Chili's In The World
This Chili's name says it all and while it is hot it is also one of the most delicious chili's in the world and I bet you can't eat just one bowl. I make chili all the time and make a lot of different chili's looking for that perfect chili and I would make hell fire chili again and again. It is just that good.
Below is the recipe for one of the most delicious chili's in the world. And if you make it please post a comment down below and let me know how the chili turned out for you.
You Will Need For Your Hell Fire Chili Recipe
1. 1 Pound Lean Bacon.
2. 1 Pound Of Ground Round., brown and drain before adding to stock pot.
3. 1 Pound Of Ground Pork., brown and drain before adding to stock pot.
4. 1 Cup Green Bell Pepper Diced Fine.
5. 1 Cup Purple Sweet Onion Diced Fine.
6. 8 Jalapeno Peppers With Stems Removed And Diced Fine. ( See Note Below )
7. 2 Tablespoons Minced Fresh Garlic.
8. 1 Tablespoon Ground Cumin.
9. 2 Tablespoons Chili Powder.
10. 2 Tablespoons Ground Cayenne Pepper.
11. 1 Tablespoon Red Pepper Flakes.
12. 2 28 Ounce Cans Diced Tomatoes.
13. 4 16 Ounce Cans Kidney Beans.
14. 2 16 Ounce Cans Beer. ( See Note )
15. 2 6 Ounce Cans Tomato Paste.
You will want to start by chopping your bacon up into one inch pieces and fry it in a skillet until crunchy but do not burn. Take the bacon out and put it into a large stock pot. Add your onions , bell peppers , and garlic to the skillet and cook until tender and done. Now take a spoon and be sure to get all contents of the skillet including the drippings into the stock pot.
Now into your stock pot put all the rest of your ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce your heat to a simmer and cook at least two hours stirring often. Once cooked you will have one of the best chili's in the world. And believe me it truly is hell fire chili.
Hell Fire Chili , Wild Or Mild
If you want a milder not so hot chili remove the seeds from your jalapenos when you cut them up. But use care when removing the seeds. Don't put your hands near your face until you wash them well with soap and water.
Beer Or No Beer
If for some reason you do not want to use the beer in this recipe for one reason or another use apple juice instead. You will find that the flavor is almost the same.
Captain Wafers or Saltines
if your local supermarket sells captain wafers purchase them to go with your Hell Fire Chili. They really do improve the flavor of your chili.
Garnish Your Chili
You will want to garnish your hell fire chili with shredded cheddar cheese , sour creme and fine diced green onions. Put your garnishes in small bowls on the table and allow your guests to add their own garnishes to their servings of hell fire chili.