- Food and Cooking
Herb Chicken and Vegetables
- 4 Tablespoons Butter or Margarine, softened
- 4 Cloves Garlic, pressed
- 2 Tablespoons Rosemary, minced
- 2 Tablespoons Sage, minced
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 3 lbs. Chicken breast or bone-in pieces
- 1 1/2 lbs. Small red potatoes, halved
- 2 Cups Baby Carrots, whole
- 2 Stalks Celery, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Mix together butter, garlic, rosemary and sage. Add 1/2 each of the salt and pepper. Rub mixture over chicken.
- Place potatoes, carrots, celery and olive oil into large bowl with remaining salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Place chicken and vegetables in a 9 X 13 baking dish.
- Bake, turning chicken once, until juices of the chicken run clear and internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees. 45 - 55 minutes
You might consider adding any of these ingredients.
Red or yellow peppers