- Food and Cooking
High vitamin salad (beetroot, turnip and carrot)
I use this salad as a side dish or as a garnish to the dinner.
It is very easy to make and takes less than 5 minutes with the cleaning.
You will need:
- 1 turnip
- 2 beetroots
- 3 carrots
- 1 sprig of parsley
- 1 lemon
- 2 tsp olive oil
- a pinch of salt
And if you want you may add few walnuts and clove of garlic (this one in the video below does not have)
If you can afford - Buy natural or bio products for best quality, but any will do the same (get you healthier)
- Wash and then clean everything with peeling knife.
- Grate everything with grater or use V-Shredder to make small juliennes.
- Put in large bowl (size 2-3 cups will do).
- Chop some parsley over the grated tubers.
- Add a pinch (or two) of salt and the oil.
- Squeeze half a lemon (remove the seeds).
- Mix everything well with wooden or plastic spoon (no iron tools - iron destroys vitamin C)
Enjoy with a good dinner!