Hillary for Prison Cupcakes!
You will be the toast of the town (or roast of the town depending on whose party you are attending) when you bring these Hillary for Prison Cupcakes.
Communist, Socialist, Democrat, Republican, Liberal, Progressive, Anarchist, Fascist, or Buddhist -- we all know Hillary lied under oath amongst her myriad of criminal actions and entanglements with foreign powers.
You can definitely hold these cupcakes accountable for being moist, delicious, and SINfully sweet.
I didn't even attempt to buy the Bernie Sanders' cupcakes because the DNC told me that they were infested with mold and bed bugs.
Whew! Thanks, DNC!
You just saved me from having to use Aetna...I mean United Health Care....I mean Humana. Oh, what difference does it make?!?! I don't have ObamaCare anyway...
Too bad Hillary Clinton didn't hide the classified documents in these cupcakes. She could have just eaten the evidence.
If your husband or wife accuses you of eating the last of these cupcakes, DENY, DENY, DENY!
Tell them that they are being mean, hateful, and unjust to you.
Your spoused should have paid to play if they wanted that last cupcake.
0 - LIFE
- 1 BOX Duncan Hines White Cake Mix
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Cup Water
- 1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 of a Small Box JELL-O Pudding Mix
- 4 1/2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 Cup Organic Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- Wedding White Fondarific Fondant
- 10 Wilton Candy Melts (Red)
- 1 Blue Gel Food Coloring
COLLECT THE EVIDENCE
- Mix your cake ingredients and pour into cupcake cups.
- Bake for 24 minutes in oven at 325˚. (Do not over bake!)
- Take out of oven and cool.
- Put the cupcakes in the freezer. (this will add moisture to them)
- Mix the icing so that it is completely smooth.
- Add the blue, gel food coloring. (mix well)
- Pipe your frosting using the Big Wilton Tip #2A.
- Put the frosted cupcakes in the freezer.
- Use a double broiler and melt approximately 10 red candy melts and add to white fondant (using food-grade gloves) and knead.
- Color your fondant with blue, gel food coloring and knead.
- Print out Hillary for Prison artwork and cut out each letter separately.
- Roll out your fondant. Put the letters on top of the fondant. Using a very, very sharp knife or exacto knife cut out the letters.
- Do not put the fondant in the freezer after finished. It will sweat (unlike Hillary Clinton under oath). Put your creation in the refrigerator.
CUT, CUT, CUT
DON'T WANT TO BAKE?
You can always order these through the White House's Travel Office. Oh, wait... they were fired.
That is if they are not in jail from IRS audits. =/
IT'S BEEN DESTROYED
Good luck finding the nutritional value!
You'll have to subpoena me. ;)
After you have eaten these cupcakes, you will feel as if you have just come out of a fog...a dream.
You will begin to see the difference between facts and feelings.
You may even see Abraham Lincoln sliding down a rainbow.
It's a Christmas (Holiday) Miracle!