Home Made Beef Jerky Recipe Chinese Style
Beef jerky is a great snack for dieters and hikers alike. It is high in protein and low in carb. It is made from all natural products without preservatives. Here is my simple recipe.
- Feb. 2019
The ingriedients are simple. Here is what you need. Any low priced beef you can buy on sale. Don’t pay more than $4 per pound. The leaner the beef, the better. Beef cuts that contain tendon is also good such as beef shank.
beef - 5 pounds.
spices - 2 pack.
soy sauce - 1 cup.
ginger - 5 large slices.
Yoshida sauce - 10 table spoon.
hot sauce - (optional)
water - 5 cups
How To Make It...
1. Cut the beef into large cubes.
2. Cook under low heat beef, ginger, spice, soy sauce, and water for about 1 hour after boil.
3. After cooled, slice the beef into thin slices. Cut with the grain.
4. Place on aluminum foil cooking sheet and apply a thin coat of Yoshida sauce mixed with a few spoon of soy sauce.
5. Place in oven at 200 degree F and bake for approx. 45 - 60 minutes.
Check occasionally and make sure it is not overly dried.
6. Remove from oven and let cool in room temperature and serve.
This is a simple and easy to make snack. It also save you money. A pound of beef jerky can cost $20-$40. Home made will only cost you 1/3 to 1/4 of the price.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2019 Jack Lee