- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes
Home Made Frozen Youghurt
Homemade frozen Yoghurt
I make this recipe on lazy days to have a cup of healthy Fro Yo. I love frozen yoghurt a lot and making my own Frozen yoghurt is one of the things i love doing.
This is my twist on Homemade Frozen Yoghurt, Try it !!
- 2 cups plain whole-milk yogurt
- 2 cups plain nonfat or reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 3 tablespoons corn syrup, light
- 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- Fresh fruit ( Berries, Kiwi and Strawberry), For garnish
- Whisk both yogurts, the sugar and corn syrup in a bowl until combined.
- Pour into an ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- For a soft consistency, serve right out of the ice cream maker.
- Transfer the frozen yogurt to a covered container and freeze for up to 2 hours for a firmer texture.
- Garnish with fruit toppings and Maple Syrup.