Home Made Rice Crispy Treats
Place Your Vote
Why Home Made Rice crispy treats?
Homemade rice crispy treats are delicious and versatile. They make for the perfect snack,and they are fun for all ages. Homemade rice crispy treats can be the perfect birthday snack, or make for a fun addition treat for a cook-out party, on the pool side. Going to the beach for the day? Whip up a batch of this delicious rice crispy treat recipe that is quick and easy to make. Lets keep a smile on the faces of friends and family, for the whole day, with this simple do it your self Home Made Rice Crispy Treats Perfected.
Home Made Rice Crispy Treats Perfected
Step By Step Instructions
- cook the butter in a medium /Large sauce pot. on low heat intill the butter is melted
- Add the marshmallow keeping the heat on low heat, and keep mixing the marshmallow non stop infill fully melted and butter is mixed in well
- Add the rice crispy to the melted marshmallow / butter mixture, 2 cups at a time mixing it after every 2 cups.let cook for 3 min or low heat. at this point add any other ingredients in this case i use M and Ms
- with wooden spoon, spread the rice crispy treat mixture on a parchment sheet paper layers cookie pan, and evenly spread the crispy s out in the tray now put in refrigerator to cool.
- cut and serve
Battle Of The Sweets
What Do You Like Better?
Rice crispy treats recipe tips
- Use fresh Marshmallows
- Use wooden spoon to mix and store marshmallows
- Freeze for up to six weeks in a air tight container
- May add Peanut butter, chocolate chips, or M and Ms for extra flavor goodness.
- Do not store Rice crispy treats for more then 2 days at room temperature.
- Have fun get your friends and family to help you make them
- Use cookie cutters to cut different shape For special Holiday party’s
Why Rice Crispy Treats?
I am pleased to share with you my personal Home Made Rice Crispy treat recipe. I hope that you have just as much fun with your friends and family as do I. Remember rice crispy treats are great for all ages, and if you have yung-ones in your home, then this recipe is a must try for you.