Amazing Recipe For Steamed Bean Pudding
Steamed Bean Pudding?
Most people cannot stand the taste of beans like myself I cannot bear to eat it and I know I'm not alone in this, No way.
I have found out that when made into Bean cake or pudding I find it quite tasty and a better substitute for the protein I need from beans.
It requires a little more work than most but it's all worth it at the end.
- 700g beans, Grounded
- 2 onion, large
- 3 red bell peppers
- 2 chili peppers
- 11/2 cups vegetable oil
- 3 teaspoons seasonings
- 5 teaspoons crayfish, grounded
- 1 smoked fish, Boneless
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Soak the beans for about 2 1/2 hour to soften (softening the beans makes it easier to blend)
- Wash the beans after soaking to remove the coat which has softened
- Wash the onion and slice
- Wash the chili and red bell pepper
- Wash the smoked fish and open it to remove the bones
- Blend the beans, pepper, onion, crayfish and some water to form a paste
- After blending, pour into a bowl
- Add the vegetable oil, seasonings and salt to taste.
- Slowly add more water (do not put too much to make it watery)
- Pour the moi-moi into smaller bowls of your choice with covering, place the smoked fish into each of the bowls
- Pour water into a big pot (at least one that can contain the bowls) and allow to boil
- Arrange the bowls in the pot (you can place one on the top of the other since they all have covers)
- Cook for about 50 mins to 1hr (depending on the size of your bowls)
- Cook until the middle is firm
Steamed Bean Pudding
|Serving size: 250g|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 1206 g||1855%|
|Saturated fat 274 g||1370%|
|Unsaturated fat 694 g|
|Carbohydrates 93 g||31%|
|Sugar 32 g|
|Fiber 25 g||100%|
|Protein 24 g||48%|
|Cholesterol 33 mg||11%|
|Sodium 1924 mg||80%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
If you have tried the recipe, I would love to hear from you.
For those into foodventure? Yes foodventure, my heart is with you. Cheers!
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2019 miracle jokeen