Home made chili recipe.
Rate my chili!
This is my home made sweet a spicy chili recipe. There is nothing fancy about it, and it's easy to prep and cook.
- 2LBs Ground Chuck Beef, Fat content does not matter
- 2 Cans Pinto Beans
- 2 Cans Kidney Beans
- 2 Cans Black Beans, Drain one can
- 2 Cans Sweet Kernel Corn, Drain both cans
- 3 Cans Fired Tomatos
- 1 Can Tomato Puree
- 1 Can Tomato Sauce
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Kosher Salt & Pepper, DO NOT add salt before the chili seasoning has been added, then salt to taste!
- 2 Tablespoons Parsley
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, Minced
- 1 whole Jalapeno, Minced
- 1 Stick of Butter
- 2 Bouillon Cubes
- 1 1/2 Brown Sugar
- 1 Quart Whipping Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Onion Powder, optional
- 2 Packs Chili-O chili seasoning
Let's get started!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. After rinsing with cold water, put the red bell pepper in for 15 minutes or until the pepper becomes soft
- Over medium heat, brown the ground chuck in a large pot. Stir occasionally, to keep the meat from sticking to the bottom.
- Mince the garlic cloves, jalapeno, and chop the red bell pepper. Stir in the butter,garlic, jalapeno, fired tomatoes, red bell pepper, corn, parsley, water, bouillon cubes, and pepper. Keep stirring until the vegetables caramelize and the meat browns.
- Next, add the beans, tomato sauce, tomato puree, Chilli-O seasoning, brown sugar, and onion powder. Stir everything together.
- Bring the chili to a low boil, and allow the liquid to reduce for ten minutes. Set heat to low, and pour in the whipping cream. Stir and let chili thicken.
- Dan's World Famous Chili from scratch
Dan has decided to share with you his world famous chili recipe. Made from scratch with fresh ingredients. Extra virgin olive oil, crushed garlic, diced bell peppers, diced serrano chili peppers, onions, ground beef.
- Chili's Restaurant Copycat Recipes
Love eating at Chili's? Chili's recipes are popular because they are unique and delicious. Some of Chili's most popular recipes are southwestern eggrolls, Chili's salsa, and of course, the chili. Chili's Restaurant is a popular Tex-Mex chain...
- Top Chef S9-4: Red Hot Chili Cook Off Recap
This is a recap of Top Chef Texas; Episode 4-Red Hot Chili Cook Off. Beware! Spoilers and excessive snark ahead.
- The Worlds Best No Beans Chili
While most of the chili's I make do contain beans here is the worlds best no beans chili. Every fall as soon as cold weather gets started in I start thinking about making this chili which I call ,
- Best Chili Recipe Ever
Here you will find the best chili recipe ever. Yes I know people claim all the time to have the best chili recipe but this one really is. It is the best chili that you will ever eat.
- Easy Homemade Chili
An easy homemade chili recipe that does not take all day to cook, so you can prepare a family meal quickly!
- Great beef and bean chili recipe. Homemade chili tas...
There as many chili recipes as there are Texans. To say that this chili recipe is the world's best may be a little difficult to prove, but it's pretty darn good! The secret to great chili is using the right ingredients and taking your time....
- Home made chili recipe.
Ground Chuck Beef,Pinto Beans,Kidney Beans,Black Beans,Sweet Kernel Corn,Fired Tomatos,Tomato Puree,Tomato Sauce,Red Bell Pepper,Kosher Salt & Pepper,Parsley,Cloves of Garlic,Jalapeno,Stick of Butter,Bouillon Cubes,Brown Sugar,Whipping...