Homemade Coffee Cheesecake Recipe
- Prep time: 15 min
- Cook time: 40 min
- Ready in: 55 min
- Yields: 6-8
Anytime I can make cheesecakes, I jump at the chance. The main reason I always try new things with cheesecakes is because they are so versatile. There are so many varieties and so many flavors and ingredients that work. This time I thought about the recipe I use for coffee ice cream, and wondered if it would work with a cheesecake. The easiest way to make this one is to use a food processor (everything in one bowl makes easy cleanup). You make the crust first and then the filling in the same machine. If you don’t have one just use a egg beater and large mixing bowl, standing mixer, or simply a whisk and bowl.
½ stick (1/4 cup) butter, melted
40 chocolate graham cracker squares
3 8-oz. packages (24 oz.) of cream cheese
3 oz. powdered instant coffee (3 Starbucks Via Italian Roast single packets)
1 cup sugar
¼ cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degree F.
2. Pulse graham crackers in the food processor until well crushed.
3. Add melted butter and pulse until crumbly.
4. Scoop out the crust and press into a 9 inch springform pan (placed on a baking sheet).
5. Add cream cheese, instant coffee, sugars, vanilla, and flour to food processor and blend well together.
6. Scrap down the side of the bowl and add eggs, and mix (if ingredients are stuck to the sides).
7. Scrap down the side again if needed and mix again until batter blends smooth.
8. Pour batter into the springform pan.
9. Bake for 40 minutes or until center is set when shaken.
10. Allow to cool completely before refrigerating overnight before serving.
More Cheesecake recipes by Edgar Arkham
- How To Make A Sour Cream Cheesecake
Here is a quick and easy sour cream cheesecake recipe. Enjoy!
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Recipe
Here is a recipe for a peanut butter cheesecake with chocolate chips and a chocolate topping. Enjoy!
- Easy Homemade Ricotta Cheesecake Recipe
Here is a recipe for
- Chocolate Cheesecake With Chocolate Graham Cracker C...
This is my recipe for a chocolate cheesecake. Enjoy!