- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes»
- Quick & Easy Dinners
Deep Fried Chicken Strips!
Best Crispy Chicken Strips!!
Very enjoyable deep fried chicken strip recipe. This something your family will enjoy or something to make for a party.
When you make them you will know that this recipe is very unique. Something you thought would take hours to prepare and cook, is less than 30 minutes from fryer to table. This will feed a family of 4 to 6.
Ingredients " Whats Need"
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Gallon Cooking Oil
- 2 Cups Milk
- 6 Chicken Breasts, Cut in 1/2 Strips
Instructions "Now Combine"
- Wash your chicken, cut in to 1/2 inch strips. After cutting your chicken strips into strips. You will need a bowl to add milk, then add your chicken strips soak for about15 minutes.
- In another bowl you will need to add your dry stuff flour, pepper, garlic powder, salt and baking soda. Mix this thoroughly. If you have a deep fry cooker you can fry them up in your deep fryer. If you don't ,use a pot add your oil till it's hot at least 350 degrees. Be cautious oil is hot and can cause severe burns.
- Flour your chicken in the mix then drop and fry, 5-10 minutes till chicken floats to the top. You can make some dipping sauce to go with it. Honey Mustard, Ranch dressing are some ideas. Should resemble the picture of chicken strips .
It's very enjoyable for everyone and kids love them, they are a big hit a parties make a dip with them. They will think you got them at a restaurant. Shhhhh it's a secret.
Your finished product will closely resemble fried chicken. Depending on how you cook your chicken. Following the directions will give you a light crispy coating..