- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes»
- Pasta Recipes
How to Make Homemade Goulash With Pasta
This really isn’t a goulash at all. It’s a meat and pasta dish that my father referred to as “goulash” or “chili”. I’ve searched around the net and found that a lot of people make something similar to this and call it a goulash with pasta. This is the way my mom made it. It’s tasty and simple. It can be made in a crock pot and taken to a potluck or picnic.
1 lb. Elbow macaroni
1 lb. Ground beef
29 ounces of stewed tomatoes
1 large onion chopped
15 ounces of tomato sauce
4 ounces tomato paste
3 celery stalks chopped
2 cups of water
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Sautee onions and celery. About 8 minutes.
2. Add ground beef and brown. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Add stewed tomatoes and tomato paste. Cook until paste is incorporated. About 10 minutes.
4. Add water.
5. Add macaroni.
6. Cook until macaroni is tender. About 40 minutes.
7. Re-season if necessary.
8. Cool for 10-20 minutes before serving.
More Recipes By Edgar Arkham
- Tips On How To Eat Healthy
Most diets are difficult because you have to change so much of your daily intake. Here are some tips that helped me lose weight that didn't drive me crazy.
- Homemade Cabbage Rolls
Here is an easy recipe for cabbage rolls stuffed with lamb and turkey. Enjoy!
- Homemade Turkey Chili Without Beans Recipe
Here is a recipe for homemade chili using turkey (and sausage), with no beans. Enjoy!
- Tilapia with White Rice Recipe
Here is a quick and simple recipe for tilapia with rice. It's a healthy white fish with great flavor. Enjoy!
- Simple And Easy Homemade Potato Salad
This is my mother's recipe for potato salad, and it is far better than anything bought at the store. Enjoy.
- How to Make Homemade Goulash With Pasta
This is a recipe that my mother used to make. It's a meat and pasta
- Easy Homemade Lasagna
Here is a recipe for homemade lasagna using some ground meat and sausage. Enjoy!
- How to Make The Perfect Chicken Dinner
Dinner can seem difficult, but here is a recipe for a chicken dinner that is easy and delicious. Enjoy!
- Chicken Tamale Pie
This is my version of one of my father's mexican food recipes. I changed some ingredients to make it less heavy and fatty. Enjoy.
- How to Make Homemade Chicken And Lentil Soup
Here's a great recipe for a chicken and lentil soup that's great on a cold day. Enjoy!