Hazelnut Chocolate Triangle Tarts
Quick and Easy
Do you love hazelnut spread? How about the kids? When mornings come rushing at you and your family or just a quick snack, a nice simple recipe anyone can make. All you need is some hazelnut spread, crescent rolls and an oven to have this wonderful delightful recipe come to life.
- 1 Can Crescent Rolls
- 1 Jar Hazelnut Spread
- Preheat oven according to crescent roll instructions.
- Unroll crescent rolls, separate into triangles (8 total)
- Spread hazelnut in center of 4 triangles.
- Put other crescent roll triangles onto of hazelnut spread and press all edges together.
- Bake for 13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve plan, with icing or whipped cream.
Other recipes by me...
- Waffle Sticks and Pudding Dip
Quick snack using pudding and waffle. Any flavor you want you can combo.
- Bacon Egg-loo
Step away from the frying pan and into the cupcake pan... eggs and bacon all baked into a neat package.
- 3 Layered Chili Bean Cheese Cream Dip
A recipe to tantalize your taste buds. Simple 3 layers of perfection. Sour cream blended with cream cheese is just at the bottom. Then chili with beans infuse with cheese top off this splendid chili cream cheese dip!
© 2012 Taura Rutigliano