- Food and Cooking»
- Starter & Snack Recipes
Garbanzo Beans promote hearth health, energy production and provide antioxidant protection.
They contain a protein-rich supply of soluble dietary fiber which helps to reduce cholesterol and maintain healthy blood sugar levels. Garbanzo beans also contain magnesium which improves blood flow, and antioxidants which protect cholesterol from developing into atherosclerosis.
Mateljan, G. (n.d.). The world's healthiest foods: The force for change to optimal with health-promoting foods and nutrient-rich cooking.
- 2-4 cloves garlic
- 1 (15 oz) can no salt added garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 7-8 lemons
- 1 red or yellow bell pepper
- sea salt, to taste
- EVOO or Grapeseed Oil, cold pressed, for drizzling
- paprika, for sprinkling
- Place garlic in food process and process until minced.
- Add all other ingredients and process until smooth.
- Drizzle with Olive Oil and garnish with paprika.
Lose weight, maintain lean muscle and get more energy!
If you're interested in a great product to help you either lose weight, maintain lean muscle or simply add health and energy in your life, check out this website: