Homemade Rice Krispy Treats
Rice Krispy Treats Recipe
Rice Krispy Treats are so delicious and tasty. And they are so easy to make.
For your Rice Krispy Treats you will need.
1. 40 Large Marshmallows.
2. 1/2 Cup of Margarine.
3. 6 Cups of Kelloggs Rice Krispy Cereral.
4. 1 Teaspoon Real Vanilla Extract.
In a large saucepan melt your margarine and when it is melted add your marshmallows a few at a time and stir with a rubber spatula until they are melted. Keep adding your marshmallows until you have them all melted.Remove from heat.
Stir in your rice krispy cereal and stir well to make sure you coat all your cereal well. You will want to have a 13X9 inch pan prepared by spraying heavily with a good vegetable cooking spray. Pour and rake with a rubber spatula all of the contents of the pot into the prepared pan and pat down firmly with your rubber spatula.
Cut into squares when the mixture has cooled to room temperature.
Try these tricks with Rice Krispy Treats
Rice Krispy treats are so delicious and here are some great ways to jazz up your rice krispy treats and kick them up a notch or two.
1. Add melted chocolate to the top of the rice krispy treats when you make them.
2. Try substituting half fruity pebbles for half the rice krispies.
3. Mix in a handful of M&M's into the rice krispy treats when you are making them.
4. Add in a heaping tablespoon of peanut butter to the rice krispies when you make them.
5. Add red or green food coloring to the rice krispie treats when you are making them.
You can also use cookie cutters to form rice krispy treats into the shapes you want them. Even dip them into different types of chocolate and put in a sucker stick for a extra special tasty treat.
Post your comments below about rice krispy treats.