- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Homemade Scallop Potato Recipe
The great thing about this recipe is that you can arrange the ingredients any way you want. My mom and I added bacon to the potatoes and it tasted great. Next time we make it we are going to add more bacon slices. You can even add bread crumbs or parsley to the top of the potatoes.
- 6 medium pototoes, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- Add layers of potatoes, onions, and flour. Then pour the milk over the ingredients. I used almond milk.
- Place in oven at 350 degrees for 60 minutes.