My family enjoys Stromboli and we all like them different ways. My favorite is pepperoni, bacon, mozzarella, and fresh Parmesan. Once I made all veggie stromboli, so it varies what ingredients go in them. Make it your own and enjoy a simple meal your family will want again.
Have you ever had a Stromboli before?
- 2 cans Ready pizza dough
- Pizza sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven according to pizza dough instructions
- Place dough on cutting surface and cut into small squares. One package should produce eight small Stromboli's (see pic 1.1 for example). Use rolling pin to stretch dough out
- Once your dough is ready place ,mozzarella ,chicken, mushrooms ,and top with fresh Parmesan ( see pic 1.2). Fold over to make Stromboli ( see pic 1.3 for example )
- Place on a non stick pan or a lightly greased pan ( see pic 1.4 for example)
- Place in preheated oven and cook from 10 to 12 minutes. Time and temperature varies with different ovens and pans
What about the sauce?
You can use marinara or pizza sauce to dip your Stromboli in. I use pizza sauce topped with fresh Parmesan cheese.
- Prime Instant Video
Amazon Prime Instant Video