Honey Barbecue Chicken Wings
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 15 min
Ready in: 30 min
Yields: 20 chicken wings
- 20 Chicken wings
- 1-18 oz. bottle Honey barbecue sauce
- 2 Eggs, large
- 1 cup Milk
- 3 cups White flour
- 1 teaspoon Sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon White pepper
- 8 to 10 cups Vegetable oil
- Put unthawed chicken wings in a large bowl. Sprinkle sea salt, garlic powder, onion powder and white pepper evenly over chicken.
- Rub all of the combined seasonings into wings using your hands. Set aside . Using a large pot or deep fryer; heat vegetable oil to 350 degrees.Test the temperature of oil by sprinkling a pinch of flour into the oil.If the flour sizzles instead of just balling of and laying on top, It's hot and ready to go!
- In a separate bowl; whisk eggs and milk together.
- Pour the white flour into a large slider ziplock bag.
- Dip each chicken wing into egg mixture, Transfer dipped wings into flour filled bag & shake to evenly coat wings with flour.
- Fry the wings for about 15 to 20 minutes. Until outer coating is extra crispy. Transfer fried chicken wings on a paper towel to drain excess oil.(Cook time depends on wing size). Chicken wings will surface to the top when thoroughly cooked.
- In a large bowl; pour honey barbecue sauce evenly on wings and, toss until wings are completely coated. Happy eating :)
Homemade Barbecue Sauce Recipes
- Barbecue Sauces - 10 Great Recipes
Ten awesome recipes for barbecue sauce, including ideas for BBQ sauce ingredients. Lots of photos!
- Barbecue Sauces For Everyone
Here you'll find recipes for the best barbecue sauces you'll ever eat in your life. If you love barbecue like me then you'll want to check out these wonderful barbecue recipes.
- Barbecue Sauce Recipes - Fast and Easy
Making your own delicious barbecue sauce can be fun and easy. If you know the basic recipe you can get creative and experiment with different ingredients to create your own unique barbecue sauce.