Honey Roasted Salmon with Roasted Asparagus Recipe
Tips you might like about asparagus.
Choosing fresh asparagus:
While you are about to buy asparagus make sure they are bright green in color and have firm stalk with unopened tips.
Wraps the ends of the asparagus in a damp paper towel, and store it in a sealed plastic bag. This can keep it freshness for about 3 days.
Bend each stalk until it snap off. The stalk will snap off right at its woody portion.
- 4 slices Salmon fillet (about 180 gram each)
- 450 gram trimed asparagus
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ Cup freshly grated Parmesan
Using an ovenproof grill pan is a great way to give the salmons “grill taste” without having to fire up the grill.
You can use raw asparagus. Peel the asparagus first, then toss them with Dijon Parmesan ,olive oil and lemon juice.
Let's cook it !!!
- Mix 1 tablespoon butter and 1 tablespoon brown sugar in a microwave-proof bowl. Put the bowl inside a microwave until the mixture melted together for about 30-40 second.
- Stir together 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, honey and soy sauce in other bowl.
- Toss 450 gram trimmed asparagus with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Sprinkle the asparagus with ¼ freshly grated Parmesan, salt and pepper. Place the asparagus in a baking dish and roast it for about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil on an ovenproof pan. Seasons 4 medium sized salmon fillets with salt and pepper. Then arrange them into the pan with their flesh facing down.Let them cook until they get brown for about 3 to 5 minutes. After that flip them and brush the cooked side with the mixture from Step 2.
- Place the pan in the oven at 200°C . Bake the salmons for about 5 minutes until they become firm. Remove the pan from the oven and once again brush honey mustard on the surface of the salmons.
- Put the salmons on serving plates and garnish them with lemon and dill. Now you can serve it.
Suggested Nutrition content per serving:
|Serving size: 1 dinner plate|
|Calories from Fat||162|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 18 g||28%|
|Protein 40 g||80%|
|Sodium 580 mg||24%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|