Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Rate this dip!
- 2 10 oz cans of chunk chicken, drained
- 2 8 oz packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 C ranch dressing
- 1/2 C Frank's Buffalo Hot Sauce
- 1 1/2 C cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a skillet, warm the chicken and hot sauce. Cut the cream cheese into chunks and add to the skillet. Stir in the ranch dressing, mixing well. Mix in half of the cheddar cheese until the entire mixture is hot.
- Pour the contents of the skillet into a 13 x 9 baking dish. Top with additional cheddar cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve from this dish or transfer to a crock pot to keep warm during your party. Serve with tortilla chips or fresh cut celery.