- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes»
- Quick & Easy Dinners
What Easy Pasta To Make On A Hot Summer Night For Dinner
Want to make a quick and easy dish without breaking the budget?
Is it a hot night and you don't feel like cooking?
Well read further for a quick and easy dish of pasta!
What you will need
*A packet of pasta (depending on the size of your family, you may need two)
*Whole red tomatoes
*Salt and pepper to season
1) Place the pasta in a microwave proof dish. Pour enough boiling hot water to cover the top of the pasta. Add a cube of butter (so that the pasta doesn't boil over) and some salt to season. Put in the microwave on high for 10 minutes or until cooked.
2) Slice the ham up into little pieces, not too small but not huge chunks either!
3) Wash the tomatoes and cut them up too. You can choose how you want them chopped. I personally chop things into squares. It just makes it easier.
4) Take the cheese, grate some of it into a plate and you may choose to cut up cheese too. It's optional, of course.
5) Drain the water of the pasta, put the pasta into a colander and rinse with cold water. This is to cool it down and something I've always done.
6)Mix the pasta, tomatoes and ham in a dish, seasoning with salt and pepper.
7) Dish up the mixed pasta onto a plate, sprinkle with cheese and voila! Dinner is served!