- Food and Cooking»
- Restaurants & Fast Food
Houston's Restaurant Copycat Recipes
Houston's Restaurant Background and Secret Recipe Clones
Houston's Restaurants serve seafood and traditional American fare. Houston's are casual dining restaurants with a full bar and soothing décor of copper and wood. The average dinner is about $20.
If you are a Houston's restaurant fan, but can't eat there often enough, try some of these copycat versions of Houston's best restaurant recipes. We even have a Houston's Spinach Artichoke Dip copy cat recipe. Or try copycat versions of Houston's Spicy Caesar Salad secret recipe, Houston's Coleslaw, or another favorite from Houston's top secret recipes. Bon Appetit!
Miscellaneous Houston's Restaurant Copycat Top Secret Recipes
Houston's Copycat Appetizer Secret Recipes
Houston's Copycat Salads and Salad Dressing Recipes from Restaurants
- Honey Lime Vinaigrette Salad Dressing Just Like Houston's Restaurant
- Houston's Restaurant Buttermilk Garlic Salad Dressing Recipe Clone
- Houston's Grilled Chicken Salad Dressing with Lime Dressing and Peanut Sauce
- Houston's Copycat Couscous Salad Recipe
- Houston's Couscous Recipe Copycat #2
This recipe version of Houston's couscous salad doesn't include yogurt.
- Houston's Caesar Salad and Spicy Caesar Salad Dressing Copycat Recipes
Buy a Restaurant Recipes Cookbook
Houston's Restaurant Soup Copy Cat Famous Recipes
Houston's Restaurant Secret Recipe Entrée Copycat Recipes
- Houston's Veggie Burgers Copy Cat Recipe
Believe it or not, these are delicious.
- Houston's Grilled Chicken Salad with Lime Dressing Copycat Recipe
Houston's Side Dish Copycat Secret Restaurant Recipes
- Houston's Coleslaw Restaurant Secret Recipe Clone
Not your typical coleslaw, but delicious
Just Like Houston's Grilled Artichokes Recipe
Grilled Garlic Artichokes Just Like Houston's RestaurantIngredients for 2 servings
- 2 artichokes, cut in half
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 or 5 cloves chopped garlic
- salt and pepper to taste