- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes
How I Make My Stir Fry's Using Ramen Noodles
In this hub I will show you how I make stir fry's using ramen noodles also known as 2 minute noodles. I find that the ramen noodle flavorings make delicious stir fry's. Also they are very convenient and easy to prepare. I usually use carrots, Frozen peas, chopped onion, garlic and chopped chicken breast or thigh. To be honest the chicken thigh tastes a lot better but you can use both. And for the vegetables you can use pretty much any vegetable that you like. Broccoli, corn and capsicum are some good ideas.
Stir Fry Ingredients
- 1 Packet Ramen Noodles
- 1 Carrot, Chopped
- 1 Onion, Chopped Finely
- 1/2 cup peas, frozen or fresh
- ramen noodle, seasoning
- The first step before you do anything is to boil a little water maybe a cup or so and then place your ramen noodles into a large cup or a small bowl and cover them with boiling water and set them a side whilst you prepare your stir fry.
- Next you want to add a little cooking oil to a largish frying pan on a medium to high heat and cook your meat first and then set it aside.
- Now it is time to cook your vegetables add your onion, garlic, carrots and peas to your frying pan and cook for 3-4 minutes until your onions are transparent
- Now it is time to add your noodles along with the water that you added to them before you started making your stir fry. Cover your pan and let that steam until the water has evaporated completely.
- Now it is time to season your stir fry remove the cover and when I use ramen noodles I usually just use the noodle flavoring's that come with the noodles. Which are sweet soy sauce, seasoning oil and season powder. If you don't have this just add a little soy sauce and maybe some sesame oil, salt and pepper and you are good to go.
Thanks for checking out my hub and don't forget to check out the video below which shows you step by step how to make this recipe.