How I make my "Hot Dayum" Guacamole dip
Here is a simple and easy recipe for a Guacamole dip thats guaranteed to "Broke your mouth" with delicious flavor and texture explosions. The combination of creamy, salty and zesty will make my take on this Mexican favorite a sure winner for any party or snack... Enjoy!
- 10 Ripe Avocados, Peeled and cored
- 7 Garlic Cloves, Peeled and minced
- Half Red Onion, Diced
- Half Yellow Onion, Diced
- 2 Tomatoes, Cleaned & Diced
- 1-2 Bunch Cilantro, Chopped
- 1 Serrano Chile, Cored & Minced
- 1 Lemon or Lime, Squeezed for juice
- 1/2 Table spoon Coarse sea salt, To taste
- 1 Tea spoon Ground Black Pepper, To taste
- 3-4 Splashes Your favorite hot sauce, optional
- 2 Bunch Green Onion, Chopped
- In a large mixing bowl add peeled and cored ripe avocado. Using a wisk or potatoe masher , break up the avocado.
- Combine Garlic, Onion , Cilantro , Green Onion , tomatoe and Serrano pepper with the avocado mix well
- Add lemon juice, salt , pepper and optional hot sauce.
- Serve with any tortilla corn chips... Enjoy