How To Bake Crispy Oven Fried Chicken - Crispy No Fry Chicken Recipe
Crispy Air Fried Chicken With Nu Wave Oven
Crispy Oven Fried Chicken Recipe
I know there are so many people still eating unhealthy fried food. Fried foods have always been the tastiest and most dangerous to our bodies. Making a choice to eat healthier to most has been a torcherous battle because the first foods we have to let go of is fried foods.
I have a recipe for baked fried chicken that will knock your socks off. I will share with you a recipe that has gotten me through the tough times when I craved for fried chicken.
Baked Crisp Oven Fried Chicken Recipe
- 2-3 lbs Chicken (approx 6-8 pcs)
- seasoning (Lawry's, garlic& paprika)
- 2 cups cornflakes
- 3 eggs
- 3 bowls
You can marinade your chicken if you chose the night before if you chose.
- Put your dry seasoning into your bowl of flour.
- Beat your eggs in a separate bowl.
- Crush up your cornflakes to your desired size in a large bowl or plate. The larger the flakes the crisper the chicken.
5 Steps To Crispy Oven Fried Chicken
Set your oven to 375 and cook in heated oven for an hour. Don't crowd chicken. Comfortably fit what ever amount of chicken you cook into baking pan or grill.
- Dip clean dry chicken part into beaten eggs.
- Dip pre-dipped chicken into flour.
- Roll flour dipped chicken into crispy cornflakes.
- Place onto large plate . Do this until all pieces are covered in your cornflakes.
- Place all chicken onto the middle rack in your oven. You can use foil or a large baking pan to catch droppings.
A Great Not Fried Chicken Recipe!!!
Air Fried Chicken??
Have you ever heard of Air Fried Chicken? Well, I haven't either until a friend of mine told me about it. They raved about the Nu Wave Oven and thought that I had to be living under a rock not to have heard of it before now. They also said they can not live without it with their busy schedules.
I am going to purchase my first Nu Wave Oven to make air fried chicken and so much more this weekend. I will do a review on it soon after.. It seems reasonable in price and I hope to replace my Foreman Grill. That darn grill gets hard to clean after a while.
Hopefully you will enjoy creating not fried chicken on your own or with family and friends. The season is changing and so should our waistlines. The recipe I use can be messy at first but the chicken is good and tasty when I finish. The video I found seems to be easier. I will try this on out myself. He sure does seem to enjoy his chicken. Check out http://EasyFatBurningExercise.blogspot.com for more lean recipes.