- Food and Cooking»
- Starter & Snack Recipes
How To Cook Jalapeno Poppers Like Burger King
Rating for Jalapeno Poppers
Cheesy Jalapeno Poppers. Who knew that will be so easy and delicious to make? I had this at a Waterloo Station, Burger King and thought to give a try at home. I found this recipe through one of my friend who is working with Burger Kings as per his given instruction I started preparation and I loved the final taste its same as a Burger King. This creative appetizer is perfect for Sunday evening snacks or may be ideal for Saturday night house party. So are you ready to give a try to this delicious appetizer?
- 2 Cup Milk
- 2 Cup Freshly grated cheddar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Black Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Salt
- 3 Jalapeno, Finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley, Finely chopped
- 1 Cup all purpose flour
- 2 Tablespoon Butter, melted
- In a glass bowl blend together a cup of milk along with 2 eggs.
- After that add to it some ground dark pepper, salt, and sliced jalapeno pepper.
- After that grate, some cheddar and I would advise you to utilize smoked sharp cheddar.
- Now add a cup of flour and grated cheese and blend it together to create better mixer.
- After that add parsley and mix it then wrap the batter with a sticky film and keep it in the fridge for 50 minutes. This will be an ideal time to pre-heat the oven to 220°C.
- Once oven preheated, you should prepare mini muffin pan (we are using muffin pan for small size and good looking shape of Jalapeno Poppe). Now spread 2 tablespoons melted butter in each of mini muffin cups.
- Now put buttered muffin pan in the hot oven and heat it for 3-4 minutes until the butter sizzles.
- After that take out the pan from the oven and fill up the pan cups with batter.
- Now put the pan again in a hot oven and let it bake for 15 minutes or until they turned golden brown and puffed.
- Now it is ready to serve with tomato catch-up or with mayonnaise dips.
Now put buttered muffin pan in the hot oven and heat it for 3-4 minutes until the butter sizzles.
Now it is ready to serve with tomato catch-up or with mayonnaise dips.
Nutrition Information & Facts
|Serving size: 1 portion|
|Calories from Fat||72|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 8 g||12%|
|Saturated fat 5 g||25%|
|Unsaturated fat 1 g|
|Protein 6 g||12%|
|Cholesterol 12 mg||4%|
|Sodium 170 mg||7%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Are You Going to Make Jalapeno Poppers Like Burger King?
© 2017 Ashish Dadgaa