How To Make Your Own Fruit and Veggie Cleaner to Wash Away Harmful Chemicals
Fruit And Vegetable Cleaner
Chemical Free Fruits and Vegetables
Bringing home fruits and vegetables and eating them with no regards to the chemicals can prove to be hazardous to you and your families health down the road.
Why ignore the fact that the industries that bring your food to you in the most vibrant colors are doing so with chemicals to allow fruits to travel better and pesticides to make them resistant to insects. This can't be good to your health or the health of your babies eating home made baby foods.
Ways To Enjoy Chemical Free Fruits And Vegetables
- Buy your own Hydroponic System. This can be expensive but will pay for itself with plenty of toxin free food. You can either buy or make your own food growing system.
- Buy store brand fruit and vegetable wash. They normally come in a liquid form in a bottle. Some in a spray form for easy application.
- Purchase an electric food washing machine. They are easy to use and come in all prices,shapes and sizes.
- Start your own organic garden. This is good if you already have a green thumb or an excellent new hobby. Some communities have grants to pursue this venture.
- Make your own fruit and vegetable green cleaning wash remedy with peroxide and vinegar. The instructions are below.
- Purchase produce from an organic garden or supermarket. You still can not be 100% sure your produce is toxin free, unless you grow them yourself.
Clean fruits and vegetables should be our natural right but today it seems to be a choice especially when buying from our supermarkets. Staying healthy by eating fruits and vegetables can be compromised it you don't do your proper cleaning first.
Make Your Own Fruit and Vegetables Toxin Removing Wash
How To Clean With Fruit and Veggies Wash
Veggie Wash Ingredients
By using 2 dark spray bottles, one with peroxide, and another one with white vinegar you can make your own bacteria and chemical removing food cleaning remedy. You may already have these items in your kitchen cabinet.
- white vinegar
When applying vinegar and 3%peroxide always use separate bottles or they will cancel each other out. The two ingredients will not be effective if mixed together. Used separately they will remove all types of bacteria including salmonella.
Using a dark spray bottle will protect and prolong the strength of each ingredient. Don't worry it doesn't matter which spray is used first. Be sure to let stand about 3 minutes the rinse very thoroughly.(According to Susan Sumner, a food scientist at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University )This green clean remedy will remove 10 times the bacteria of household bleach including salmonella. Not to mention very cost effective.