How To Make A Football Meatloaf (Grub With Hub)
Are You Ready For Some Football Meatloaf?Click thumbnail to view full-size
All Star Football Meatloaf!
Football Meatloaf Cook Time. Preheat Oven To (350)
Ingredients For Football Meatloaf
- 2 pounds You can use turkey meat/ or hamburger meat., Mix.
- Two Tablespoons Seasoning Salt, Add To Meat
- 1/2 cup Milk, Add To Meat
- Two Tablespoons Worcestershire, Add To Meat
- Sprinkle At Your Desire Bread Crumbs Opitional, Add To Meat
- Decorate Ketchup or Mustard, Use As The Strings On Top Of Your Football Meatloaf
- Lightly Cooking Spray., Spray Lightly Into The Pan Or Foil
- Sprinkle Basil/optional, Sprinkle On Top Of Your Meatloaf
Step One: Combine Desired Ingredients To The Meat.Click thumbnail to view full-size
Step Two: Mix The Meatloaf Lightly Spray Pan. Shape Meat Into A Football By Hand And Place In The Oven.
Remove Meatloaf From The Stove. Use Ketchup or Mustard To Decorate Your Football As You Desire. Sprinkle Basil On Top (Optional)
Decorate The Surroundings Of Your Football As You Desire.
You may garnish your football how you desire with Vegetables, or With Chips and Dip. Create An All Star Football Meatloaf For Family Friends, To Enjoy While Watching The Big Game!
How to Make Meatloaf
|Serving size: 1 large Slice|
|Calories from Fat||153|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 17 g||26%|
|Saturated fat 5 g||25%|
|Unsaturated fat 7 g|
|Carbohydrates 9 g||3%|
|Sugar 2 g|
|Fiber 6 g||24%|
|Protein 23 g||46%|
|Cholesterol 114 mg||38%|
|Sodium 596 mg||25%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|