How To Make an Authentic Pisco Sour
Many variations of this popular adult beverage exist. This recipe is for a truly authentic Peruvian pisco sour. Just follow the simple instructions below, and pucker up to one of these tasty cocktails tonight.
- cocktail shaker
- old-fashioned glass
- 3oz Peruvian Pisco brandy
- 1oz fresh lime juice, (1/2 of a large lime squeezed)
- 1oz simple syrup, (see quick tip below instructions to make your own)
- 1 egg white
- a few dashes Amargo Chuncho Peruvian bitters
- ice cubes
- Add the Peruvian Pisco brandy, fresh-squeezed lime juice, simple syrup and egg white to a cocktail shaker. Shake well.
- Add enough ice cubes to fill the shaker, and once again shake well (very well).
- Strain into an old-fashioned glass.
- Add 2-3 dashes of Amargo Chuncho bitters to the top of the foam, which should be about a half-inch thick.
- Serve right away while still cold, and before the foam settles. Enjoy!
Click here to make your own simple syrup with just granulated sugar and water.
|Serving size: (1) 8 fl oz beverage|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 0 g|
|Saturated fat 0 g|
|Unsaturated fat 0 g|
|Carbohydrates 10 g||3%|
|Sugar 4 g|
|Protein 4 g||8%|
|Cholesterol 0 mg|
|Sodium 56 mg||2%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|