How To Make Cabbage, Apple, Bacon Sauerkraut (Grub With Hub)
Cabbage, apple, bacon sauerkraut may seem like a strange combination, however it is very yummy and simple to make!
You can eat this this combination on the side or smother the tasty dish over a grilled sausage.
You Can Eat This Dish As A Side or Smother It Over A Grilled Polish Sausage
Cabbage, Apple, Bacon Sauerkraut
- 2 cups red and yellow onions Combined, Chop
- 8 ounce bottle Hard Cider, Add To Cabbage
- I head cabbage, Sliced
- 6 ounce bacon, Chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, Minced
- 3 large Red or Golden Apples, Cored and cubed
- 1 Jar 28.5 oz sauerkraut, Drained
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Olive Oil Spray, Coat Pan
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle lager, Add To Cabage