How To Make Chinese Noodle Cookies
Rate this Recipe
Looking for a quick and easy dessert that anyone will love?
The hardest part of having a get-together with family or friends is preparing the meal. We are all busy people and trying to look for something home-made and delicious that takes the least amount of time.
This time, don't just pick up a pie from the bakery. Spend 5 minutes of prep time on Chinese Noodle Cookies and have a chocolately wonderful dessert that doesn't require baking and uses less utinsels.
- 1.5c/12oz Chocolate Chips
- 1c Chow Mein Noodles
- You can also add other ingredients such as butterscoth or different types of nuts.
How to prepare Chinese Noodle Cookies
- Melt chocolate chips in sauce pan. Once fully melted, poor into bowl.
- Stir in Chow Mein Noodles.
- Drop spoonfulls onto wax paper.
- Refrigerate approximatly 20 minutes and they are ready to serve.
|Serving size: 1 cookie|
|Calories from Fat||36|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 4 g||6%|
|Saturated fat 2 g||10%|
|Carbohydrates 16 g||5%|
|Sugar 10 g|
|Fiber 0 g|
|Protein 0 g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|