- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes
How To Make Choco Pastillas
What is Pastillas? Pastillas is mainly combined of fresh milk and powdered milk. Thus, it's taste is sweet and very delicious. This easy steps in cooking your favorite chocolate pastillas will make your lazy Sunday afternoon turns into delicious and tasty feeling that you can't resist but to eat and enjoy the sweet choco pastillas. Not only you can enjoy but your children and relatives too. Hurry and prepare the ingredients and enjoy the delicious and sweet taste brought to you by Chocolate Pastillas.
Cook time: 45 min
Ready in: 45 min
Yields: Makes 158 pieces
- 2 cans (300mL each) Condensed milk, You can buy them in a retail and convenient store. Any brand will do.
- 10 packs Ace Choco Crackers, Must be FINELY GROUND. You can try and experiment other chocolate crackers.
- 1 1/2 cups Powdered Milk, You can buy them at any retail and supermarket stores.
- 1 cup Sugar, White Sugar
- Combine condensed milk, powdered milk and 2 cups finely ground Ace Choco Crackers in a pan
- Cook about 15-20 minutes over very low heat stirring constantly until mixtures forms into a ball
- Let cool.
- Flatten mixture between two sheets of wax paper with a rolling pin until 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut into strips and roll in remaining 1 cup Ace Choco Cracker and 1 cup sugar.
- Wrap individually.