How to Make Corn Yogurt Salad
Corn Yogurt Salad
Salads are Anytime Healthy Snacks!
Salads are popular evening or night snacks. People like to eat it as dinner or between-meal snack because salads are low-calorie snacks. Not only salads are nutrient-dense but are delicious and crunchy as well.
The corn yogurt salad I am introducing here is super crunchy because of raw corn kernels, onions, and tomatoes. The freshly ground pepper gives a nice flavor and mild spiciness to this salad.
This salad is eye-catching too. Try this simple and gorgeous snack this weekend!
- 1 big cup fresh corn, removed from the cob
- 2-3 tablespoons tomato, deseeded
- 1 tablespoon yogurt or thick curd
- a pinch dried basil flakes or fresh basil, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander leaves, finely chopped, for garnishing
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder, coarsely ground
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or as per taste
- 2 pinches dried oregano flakes, optional, I used
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion preferred, I didn't have, I used red onion
Instructions and Photo Tutorial:
- In a mixing bowl, add corn, chopped tomato, chopped onion, pepper powder, yogurt, and salt. Mix well. Your favorite Corn yogurt salad is ready!
- Serve the salad in small cups with a garnishing of dried basil flakes, dried oregano flakes, and freshly chopped coriander leaves. Sprinkle a pinch of pepper powder on top.
- Serve this salad cold or at room temperature. Enjoy the crunchiness of the veggies!
|Serving size: 1|
|Calories from Fat||9|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 1 g||2%|
|Carbohydrates 8 g||3%|
|Sugar 2 g|
|Fiber 3 g||12%|
|Protein 3 g||6%|
|Cholesterol 0 mg|
|Sodium 12 mg||1%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|