- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes»
- Under 30-Minute Recipes
How to Make Corn Yogurt Salad
Prep time: 12 min
Ready in: 12 min
Yields: Serves four people
- 1 big cup fresh corn, removed from the cob
- 2-3 tbsp tomato, deseeded
- 1 tbsp yogurt or thick curd
- a pinch dried basil flakes or fresh basil, optional
- 1/2 tsp coriander leaves, finely chopped, for garnishing
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder, coarsely ground
- 1/4 tsp salt, or as per taste
- 2 pinches dried oregano flakes, optional, I used
- 1 tbsp finely chopped green onion preferred, I didn't have, I used red onion
Images and Instructions for Making Corn Yogurt Salad:
- Take corn, chopped tomato, chopped onion, pepper powder, yogurt, and salt in a mixing bowl. Mix once.
- Serve the salad in small cups with a garnishing of dried basil flakes, dried oregano flakes, and freshly chopped coriander leaves. Sprinkle a pinch of pepper powder on top.
- Serve this salad cold or at room temperature. Enjoy the crunchiness of the veggies!