How To Make Delicious Caramel Frosting From Scratch
How To Make Delicious Caramel Frosting From Scratch!
This is a wonderful Frosting if you Love Caramel
I hope you enjoy making this from scratch, its not only much healthier ( no preservatives) but you will save lots of money making your own foods from home, which is less expensive.
I will have many great recipes on Frostings and so much more, please feel free to check them out!
- Large Bowl
- Large Spoon or spatula
- saucepan (12 quart)
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup of packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of milk (organic)
- 2 cups of powdered sugar ( or Stevia or any other sugar replacements)
Instructions for Delicious Caramel Frosting
- Heat margarine or butter until melted
- Stir in brown sugar
- Heat until this boils
- Then boil and stir over low heat for two minutes
- Slowly stir in milk
- heat until it boils
- remove from heat.
- cool it down until it is lukewarm
- now gradually stir in powdered sugar
- Now place saucepan of frosting into a large bowl of cold water
- Beat with blender until its smooth
Note: if your frosting gets too stiff, just add a little extra milk. Only one teaspoon at a time.
This will frost a 13x9 pan cake or a layered 8-9 inch round cake.
More Great Frostings made From Scratch! Check Them out!
- How To Make Fudge Frosting From Scratch
How To Make Delicious Fudge Frosting From Scratch! Quick and Easy Recipe
- How To Make Cream Cheese Frosting From Scratch
How To Make Delicious Cream Cheese Frosting From Scratch!! This is So Yummy and Easy To Make
- How To Make Delicious Chocolate Frosting From Scratch
How To Make Delicioius Chocolate Frosting From Scratch! Great and Easy Recipe and saves money!
- How To Make Delicious Vanilla Frosting From Scratch
How To Make Delicious Vanilla Frosting from Scratch! Quick and Easy and Tastes Great!
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed this wonderfully delicious Caramel Frosting recipe made from scratch. Please be sure to check out my other great frostings made from scratch. You will not only save money but it tastes great! I have more recipes for southern cooking, health, nutrition and so much more!
Happy Baking :)