How To Make Easy Delicious Fat Free Chocolate Desserts Under 300 Calories Per Serving-Chocolate Dessert Recipes
Low Fat Guilt Free Dessert Recipes
Fat-Free Chocolate Desserts At Your Fingertips
If a way to a mans heart is through his stomach. Is the way through a woman's heart through chocolate? I believe both will agree that a low calorie, delicious fat free chocolate dessert will interest,entice as well as delight the most discriminating taste-buds and waistline watchers.
Easy Low Calorie Chocolate Dessert Recipes
Chocolate Ice Cream Delight
- 1 Entenmann's fat-free chocolate loaf cake
- 8 oz. any flavor fat-free frozen yogurt
- Split cake into 3 layers.
- Put 1 pint of yogurt between the two layers.
- Slice and serve
Don't worry this chocolate delight is only 167 calories per serving ,easy as 1-2-3, and totally fat free! You can alter the recipe with low calorie whipped cream.
Banana Brownie Sundae
- 1/4 cup nonfat dry milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/4 tsp.baking soda
- 1/4 tsp.salt
- 1 large very-ripe banana
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg white
- 1/4 cup skim milk + 1/8 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tsp.vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 9" baking pan with Pam.
- combine nonfat dry milk, flour, cocoa, soda and salt.
- Puree banana in blender; add sugar, egg white, milk and lemon juice and vanilla until smooth.
- Combine dry ingredients with banana, mix until blended.
- Bake 25 minutes.
This mouth watering chocolate dessert has only 194 calories per serving, serves 8 and is worth the effort.
Hot Fudge Sundae
- 1 cup fat-free ice cream or yogurt
- 2 tbsp. Wax Orchards fat-free hot fudge sauce
- 1 tbsp. Back to Nature fat-free apple cinnamon granola
Combine and enjoy!
This delectable chocolate dessert recipe has a whooping 286 calories and will only serve one . Ok you can share with one other!
Chocolate Mouse For Two
- 1 envelope D-Zerta Chocolate Pudding
- 2 envelopes Sweet 'N Low
- 1 tssp. Fat-Free Smucker's Light Hot Fudge
- 2 tbsp. brandy
- Mix pudding, sweetener and coffee in sauce pan.
- Add milk.
- Stir with fork until pudding dissolves.
- Add fat-free hot fudge.
- Place on stove, stir constantly until pudding comes to a boil (10 minutes) and add brandy.
- Pour into serving bowls.
This dish can be served warm or cold. It can serve 3 and is only 121 calories per serving.
These recipes should take about 10 - 15 minutes to prepare. It doesn't matter your experience, these easy fat-free chocolate dessert recipes will be a breeze for you to prepare and sure will reward you in taste.
Want more delicious low fat dessert recipes? Check our my other hubs with more free "Low Calorie Dessert Recipes" and "Low Calorie Smoothies". Then tell your friends that their decadent dessert serving is less than 300 calories and fat free. You will be a hit! If you have enjoyed these recipes please vote up and share!