Recipe | How To Make Egg-less Cake
Cake is a delicious and healthy food. It is popular in almost all part of the world. In normal cake egg is a common ingredient. But those who are pure vegetarian this recipe is for them.
- Flour 1 ½ cup
- Powdered sugar 1 cup
- Backing powder 1½ tsp
- Backing soda ½ tsp
- Butter 100 gm
- Milk 1 cup
- Milk powder 7 tsp
- Cocoa powder 2 tsp
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
Recommended recipe books - Buy online
- Take the butter (melted) in a mixing bowl
- Add sugar and mix well
- Add milk, powder milk, baking soda and backing powder and mix well
- Add flour and mix well (Don’t add all the flour at a time, take small quantity, mix it and then add more). Add Cocoa powder and again mix it well.
- Add vanilla and mix again
- When the batter is prepared, grease the backing bowl and pour the batter in to it.
- Preheat the oven
- Set the temperature to 1800 C
- Bake till the top layer become brown. You can also inspect the cake to see whether it is done or not by inserting the oven stick into the cake. If the batter sticks to the stick it means the cake is not yet done properly.
- Once the cake is done, leave it for some time to allow cooling.
- Remove from the backing bowl
- You can have an icing on it, otherwise cut it into pieces and serve.