How To Make Delicious Low Calorie Fruit Desserts From Easy Guilt Free Recipes
Low Calorie Dessert Recipe Books
Easy Low Calorie Dessert Recipes In Less Than 15 Minutes
When you have the urge for something sweet and have to look for a low calorie dessert, you get turned off. You want something tasty but it's hard to find something to fit the bill. But your taste buds don't care they want what they want and will beg and torch er you until you satisfy this urge... which leads to cheating.
Cheating yourself when your trying to eat right will give you guilt and make you feel like a loser. I know this for a fact because I've been there. This is when it's time to make your own low calorie desserts and enjoy a guilt free treat for once.
Here are some quick low calorie (under 300 calories) and fat free dessert recipes. I'm sure you will enjoy every one of them. I do have other hubs like "Fat Free Chocolate Dessert Recipes" if you are partial to chocolate desserts and " Low Calorie Smoothie Recipes". Don't worry they are also under 300 calories.
Delicious Low Calorie Dessert Recipes
- 4 apples,peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/3 cup nonfat dry milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp. lemon extract
- Arrange apples in baking dish.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and extract.
- Mix remaining ingredients and sprinkle over apples.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
This tasty fat free,low calorie dessert serves 4 with only 230 calories per serving. I like it hot or cold!
Fat-Free Banana Split For Two
- 1 medium-size banana
- 4 oz. of your favorite fat-free ice cream or yogurt
- 1tbsp. fat-free granola
- 1-2 tbsp. Smucker's Light (fat free) Hot fudge Topping
- Split banana in half lengthwise and place in a bowl.
- Top it with your favorite fat-free Smucker's Hot Fudge Topping.
- Sprinkle fat-free granola on top.
I know your mouth is watering already! When sharing this recipe is only 163 1/2 calories per person. Who said you can't have fun with desserts anymore?
Strawberry Parfait Dessert Recipe
- 3/4 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 2 tsp. almond extract
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 tbsp. fat-free granola
- 2 tbsp. fresh strawberries
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Place 1/4 cup strawberries into parfait glass.
- Top with 3 tablespoons cheese mixture.
- repeat, then top with 2 tablespoon granola.
- Garnish each with a strawberry.
Serving people that are watching their waste line does not have to be boring and tasteless. This light dessert is only 101 calories per serving for this 2 serving recipe.
I hope that you can see how eating low calorie dishes does not mean giving up desserts. Desserts prepare the right way will make you feel whole and guilt free. Make one of these Low Calories Dessert Recipes today!