- Food and Cooking»
- Starter & Snack Recipes
How To Make Garlic Red Lentils Dip
How To Make Red Lentils Dip
If you love red lentils you will love this Garlic Red Lentils Dip. This is an exceptional dip that is great tasting and healthy!!
In this recipe I will give you easy to follow instructions on how to get this ready in 15 mins time.
This is great for get together and so much more!
- 1 cup of Red Lentils
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- 6 large cloves of fresh organic garlic
- 1/4 cup of a roasted garlic oil
- 1/4 cup of Fresh Lemon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1 1//2 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon hot red pepper sauce
- Put the 1 cup of Red Lentils inside of a saucepan and cook/boil for 3 Min's on high heat.
- Cover Red Lentils and set aside.
- Then take your 6 large garlic cloves and mince or chop finely
- Now take all of your ingredients and put into your food processor/blender and combine all ingredients : Red Lentils, garlic, roasted garlic oil, fresh lemon, salt, ground cumin, chili powder, red pepper sauce.
- Blend until its a smooth consistency
- Serve Immediately
Thank you for stopping by and checking out my Garlic Red Lentil Dip Recipe, I hope you enjoyed it and please check out my other great dips as well.
I also have Health Reviews, Nutrition, Country style cooking recipes and so much more.
Have a Great Day :)
More great dips from ButterflyStar
- How To Make Garlic Red Lentils Dip
How To Make Garlic Red Lentils Dip This is a great Lentils Dip and its Quick and Easy Enjoy!
- How To Make Smoked Salmon Dip
How To Make Smoke Salmon Dip Healthy choice dips quick and easy to make!
- How to Make a Great Onion Dip From Scratch!
How to Make a Great Onion Dip from scratch ?
- How to make Pico De Gallo from Scratch!
How to make Pico de Gallo 3 Recipes included!
- How to Make a 7 Layer Bean Dip from Scratch!
How to make 7 Layer Dip from Scratch
- How To Make Garlic Chickpea Dip
How To Make Garlic Chickpea Dip. Fast and Easy Recipe
- How to Make Avocado Dip or Guacamole from Scratch
How to make Avocado Dip or Guacamole from Scratch