How To Make Homemade Pizza From Scratch - Very Easy Recipe
How To Make Homemade Pizza From Scratch.
To make pizza yourself at home is actually pretty easy. It does require a little bit of time as you have to wait and let the dough rise. Usually this process takes around 1 hour so a little patience and preparation is necessary. In this hub I will show you step by step how to make your own homemade pizza from scratch. In this recipe we do use a bread maker to make the dough. If you don't have a bread maker I recommend that you do a google search or have a look on YouTube on how to make your dough without using a bread maker. Apart from waiting for the pizza dough to rise it really doesn't take very long at all. To cook the pizza itself will only take about 15-20 minutes.
My Homemade Pizza
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Yeast
- 1/3 Cup Water
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Tomato Sauce
- Toppings Of Your, Choice
Homemade Pizza Directions
- The first step is to combine all of your ingredients together in your bread maker to commence the dough making process.. This is your flour, sugar, salt, yeast and water.
- Now on your bread maker there should be an option which is just for making the dough. Select this option and wait until the process has completed before you continue with the next step. This should be around 1- 1/2 hours as the dough needs to be left to rise..
- Now that the dough has risen it is time to roll out your dough to form the pizza base. I like to use a oven proof dish which you can see in the video below and i press the dough out until it covers the base of the baking dish.
- It is also a good idea to add a little flour to the bottom of the baking dish and on top of the dough to stop the dough from sticking to your fingers..
- Now you want to add your tomato sauce or tomato paste to the pizza base and then place your toppings which you are going to use on top. Remember less is more if you put too many toppings on it will take longer to cook. I used tomatoes, red onions & Capsicum.
- Now cover the toppings with plenty of grated cheese. The more the better.. Also If you want you can add a little more BBQ sauce to add a little more flavour.
If you want you can also check out the video below for more information on the pizza recipe. Thanks for reading my hub.