How to Make Muffins 4 Ways
About Muffins 4 Ways
This simple recipe can be customised in many different ways, scroll down for the ingredients and instructions, below will be described 4 different ways that you can add ingredients to change these muffins in versatile ways. This recipe will show you how to make chocolate chip, blueberry/raspberry, apple and cinnamon, and banana and nuts.
- 1 1/2 Pints Self-Raising Flour
- 3/4 Pint Milk
- 1/2 Pint White Sugar
- 1/3 Pint Vegetable Oil
- 2 Eggs, (Lightly Beaten)
- Preheat oven to 200C (390F)
- Mix all dry ingredients together, then add the wet ones.
- Share out into 24 paper cases (double up cases to help them maintain their shape). Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Chocolate Chip: Add 200g of chocolate chips.
To make double chocolate chip substitute some of the flour for drinking chocolate/cocoa powder
- Raspberry/Blueberry: Add 400g of your chosen fruit.
- Apple and Cinnamon: Add 1/2 pint of finely chopped apple & 2 tsp cinnamon.
- Banana and Nuts: Add 1/2 pint of mashed banana and 1/2 pint chopped nuts.
Thank You For Reading
Thank you for taking the time to read this article, please comment below with which recipe you tried and how it turned out!
What Do You Think
Share Your Opinion
Which of these would you most like to try?
© 2017 VerityPrice