How To Make Jell-O Shots For Your Next Get-Together.
Taste the RAINBOW!
This is so basic, you can create your own concoction!
Confused about what to serve for your next mixer? Well wait no longer, because here is the perfect solution!! A simple mix for a Jell-O shot that is easily changeable to fix your creativity. There are only 3 ingredients to this wonderful recipe, and you may want to get snazzy! You may use cookie cutters, put them in toy syringes, use different types of alcohol, and many different colors. So simple it's unbelievable!
- 3 oz Jell-O, Any flavor
- 6 oz Vodka, Or any other liquor
- 6 oz Water
- The first step is to pour the Jell-O gelatin into a bowl.
- The next step is to add boiling water to your mix. Make sure you stir until all of the gelatin is dissolved.
- The best step of all! Pour in your liquor that you prefer to use.
- Next, you need to refrigerate until cool.
- Then, pour your concoction into shot glasses. If you want to be creative you may want to place this in a mold, or possibly a baking pan to cut with cookie cutters.
- Now, you must refrigerate until the liquid sets (about 2 hours). For best results try cooling overnight.
- Finally, you may take your concoction and place on your table for consumption.
|Serving size: 1|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 0 g|
|Saturated fat 0 g|
|Unsaturated fat 0 g|
|Carbohydrates 0 g|
|Sugar 0 g|
|Fiber 0 g|
|Protein 1 g||2%|
|Cholesterol 0 mg|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|