How To Make The James Hagseth
To Start Things Off
Let me just say I am not a celebrity of any sort. In fact the most I have done is publish a children's book, but I have made some fine sandwich's. My mother loves them so maybe someone else would like them has well this is how to make what I would like to call the James Hagseth.
My Book In Case Someone Is Interested in a Great Adventure
Rating the James Sandwich
- BBQ Sauce
- 1 Deli Slice Turkey
- Cream Cheese
- 1 Bologna
- Marinara Sauce
- 1 Slice Of Muenster Cheese
- Enough to cover Doritos Cool Ranch Chips
- Only a few Pickle Slices
- Get yourself 2 slices of bread and spread the mayo thinly across each slice. Then apply BBQ sauce to each slice.
- Add 1 slice of thinly cut deli cut turkey breast,(use 2 or more to cover it evenly if the where cut to thin)
- Grab 1 slice of garlic bologna and spread the cream cheese on it thoroughly, once finished, place it on top of the turkey cheese down.
- Grab marinara sauce and spread it over the bologna, then place muenster cheese on top.
- Then you cover the muenster cheese with Doritos Cool Ranch chips, (should only need six if each chip is big enough)
- Add a few slices of Pickle on top of the Doritos Cool Ranch chips.
- Finally place other bread half over the top and enjoy your Sandwich
Have fun with it
Since I written this, I have changed the way I make this. I don't put doritos chips in them anymore, also I have used enchilada sauce as a substitute to the marinara sauce. My point is to have fun with it and enjoy your lunch.