Quick, Easy, Plain and Simple Tuna Casserole Recipe
Tuna casserole is a great quick and easy dish to make for dinner any day of the week. I like mine with a lot of tuna but don’t be afraid to use even more if you like. This one is simple to put together for a fast delicious meal without any headache. Any leftovers are a good choice for a cold lunch the next day.
4 (5 oz.) cans of albacore tuna (drained)
1 lb. egg noodles
1 can (12 oz.) of Cream of Mushroom soup (condensed)
1 can (12 oz.) of Cream of Chicken soup (condensed)
16 oz. frozen peas (thawed)
1 cup shredded cheese (either sharp or white cheddar or a mix of both)
¼ cup Italian bread crumbs
1 tablespoon unsalted butter (melted)
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees f.
2. In boiling water, cook egg noodles to bags directions, (about 12 minutes); when cooked, drain and let cool.
3. In a large mixing bowl mix together tuna, mushroom soup, chicken soup, peas and ½ of the cheese.
4. Fold noodles into the tuna mixture until evenly incorporated.
5. In a small mixing bowl mix together bread crumbs and melted butter.
6. In a casserole dish spread tuna and noodle mixture.
7. Sprinkle remaining cheese.
8. Top with bread crumb mixture.
9. Bake for 20-30 minutes until heated through and cheese is melted.
10. Let cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.
More Recipes From Edgar Arkham
- Easy Homemade Potato Salad
This is my mother's recipe for potato salad, and it is far better than anything bought at the store. Enjoy.
- My Recipe For Shepard's Pie
I decided to share a favorite recipe of mine for Shepard's Pie. Hope you like it as much as I do.
- Homemade Goulash With Pasta
This is a recipe that my mother used to make. It's a meat and pasta
- Chicken Tamale Pie
This is my version of one of my father's mexican food recipes. I changed some ingredients to make it less heavy and fatty. Enjoy.