- Food and Cooking
How To Make an Apple Martini
A sweet variation of the traditional Martini, this recipe uses a little apple juice and sugar to shake things up a bit. Follow the instructions below, and learn how to make an Apple Martini. Enjoy!
- 1/4 cup gin or vodka
- 1 Tbsp frozen green apple juice concentrate, thawed
- a splash of dry vermouth
- 1 orange wedge
- granulated sugar
- ice cubes
- Run the orange wedge around the rim of your Martini glass.
- Dip the rim of the Martini glass into a small shallow dish of granulated sugar to coat; set the glass aside.
- Add the ice cubes, gin or vodka, vermouth, and apple juice concentrate to your Martini shaker; shake.
- Strain the apple martini mixture into your sugar-rimmed Martini glass.
- Bottoms Up!
|Serving size: 1 drink|
|Calories from Fat||9|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 1 g||2%|
|Saturated fat 0 g|
|Unsaturated fat 1 g|
|Carbohydrates 22 g||7%|
|Fiber 2 g||8%|
|Protein 2 g||4%|
|Cholesterol 0 mg|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
- How To Throw A Great Cocktail Party
Throwing a cocktail party is a great way to celebrate any occasion. Better yet, a cocktail party is a great way to have fun for those of us who like to throw parties
- Strawberry Daiquiri Jello Shots Recipe
1 large (6oz) box of strawberry jello powder 1 small (3oz) box of lemon jello powder 2 cups of boiling water 2 cups of rum, chilled 1 cup of fresh strawberries, sliced (optional) In a large heat...