How to make Cheesy Corn Balls North Indian Style Recipe
This hub teaches you how to make Cheesy Corn Balls North Indian style recipe, which is one of the tasty delicious Indian starters or snacks. Moreover it’s easy to prepare. Your kids will love this recipe as snacks.
Come, let us take look at the ingredients and preparation of Recipe.
Cheesy Corn Balls North Indian Style Recipe
Cheesy Corn Balls
- Refined oil, (for frying)
- 1 cup Rice, (Cooked and smashed)
- ½ cup Coriander leaves, (finely chopped)
- 2½ tablespoon Butter
- 2 tablespoon All purpose flour
- 1 cup Milk
- ¼ cup Processed Cheese, (grated)
- 1 cup Corn, (cooked)
- 1 tablespoon Red chillies or Green chillies, (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- ½ tablespoon Black pepper powder
- 2 tablespoon Dry bread crumbs, (for mixing)
- Dry bread crumbs, (to spread on balls)
- Take a pan and place on a medium flame. Put butter and allow the butter to melt.
- When the butter is melted, add all purpose flour and mix well with out any lumps.
- Pour milk and mix well till the white sauce becomes thick paste.
- Put the corn and mix well. Then add grated cheese and saute till the cheese melt.
- Add chopped chilies and smashed rice and mix well.
- Finally saute with black pepper powder, salt and coriander leaves and switch of the flame.
- Take the prepared mixture in a separate bowl and allow them to cool.
- When the mixture has become cool, add bread crumbs and mix well by smashing. You can also use your hand while smashing.
- Note: I have used unsalted cheese and butter. If you use salted cheese and butter add salt appropriately.
- Now the mixture is ready to make cheesy corn balls.
- Take a small quantity of mixture and place it on your palm.
- Using your both palms you can make a small ball.
- Place the ball in a separate plate. Similarly make rest of the balls.
- Put some bread crumbs in a plate. Gently dust the balls with the bread crumbs, by rolling the balls over the bread crumbs. Similarly make all the balls and set ready for frying.
- Note: Balls can be made under any size, appropriately use the quantity of oil, for frying.
- Take a frying pan and pour oil in it and switch on the flame. Heat the oil until it is suitable for frying.
- Now put the prepared balls one by one in the hot oil.
- Ensure to put as many pieces (at a time) as it can accommodate in the oil
- When the balls become golden brown take out of the oil and put on a dry plate.
- Similarly fry each and every piece.
- Cheesy corn balls are ready to serve. Serve with tomato sauce