How to Cook Benihana Fried Rice
One of my favorite restaurants is Benihana and I just can't get enough of their fried rice. I love it soo much that it's a frequent meal made at my house just because it taste so good and is so fast and easy to prepare. Even though, this recipe does not contain a lot of ingredients it still taste great.
- 2 cup rice
- 1 pound chicken, chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup carrots, chopped
- 2/3 cup scallions, chopped
- 4 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 5 tablespoon butter
- 3 eggs
- 10 tablespoon soy sauce, or Bragg Liquid Amino
- olive oil
- sea salt
- In a rice cooker add 2 cups of rice and 3 cups of water. Mix 1 teaspoon of sea salt and 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Once the rice is cooked store in the refrigerator for at least 24 hours.
- In a skillet grease olive oil and cook chicken until light brown.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Place sesame seeds in a shallow pan and bake until golden brown.
- In a skillet add butter, garlic, onions, scallions, carrots, and sauté. Set aside
- Beat eggs in a bowl and pour into a large skillet to make scramble eggs. Once the eggs are cooked add the cooked rice, the vegetables, chicken, and sesame seeds. Next add soy sauce, salt and better to taste.