How to Cook Cheesy Chicken Hot Dog Scramble
Scrambled egg is a perfect breakfast recipe that provides you protein to keep your day going. I enjoy eating plain scrambled eggs but I love scrambled egg mixed with other ingredients more. Aside from eggs, I also prefer eating breakfast meats such as ham and hot dogs. It made me decide to incorporate my favorite hot dog into my scrambled egg. I added cheese on it to level up the flavor. Let me show you how I cooked this delicious recipe which I called Cheesy chicken hot dog scramble.
- 1 chicken hot dog, sliced
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons cheese, diced
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- cooking oil
- 1 large bowl
- 1 medium bowl
- 1 small bowl
- 1 small plate
- chopping board
- measuring spoons
- frying pan
- Season eggs with salt and pepper. Beat egg with fork. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Saute chicken hot dog until cooked
- Pour in beaten eggs. Stir well.
- Before the eggs are full cooked, fold in the cheese.
- Cook until the desired texture.
- Serve with bread or rice.
Tips and Techniques
- Use any cheese available.
- Replace chicken hot dogs with other kinds of hot dogs.
- Serve cheesy chicken hot dog scramble with ketchup.
More Delicious Egg Recipes
- How to Make Special Eggplant Omelet With Ground Chicken
Do you love eating eggs for breakfast? Eggs give me the energy I need to start my day. I enjoy making omelets because they are endlessly versatile and fun to make. This is my special eggplant omelet with ground chicken.
- How to Make Eggs Florentine With Longanisa and Mushroom
Do you enjoy eating eggs as part of your breakfast meal? The most common egg preparations are fried, scrambled, and omelets. To reduce the cooking oil, why not try eggs Florentine? This is my recipe for eggs Florentine with longanisa and mushroom.
© 2019 Travel Chef